Sunday, June 28, 2020

About This Blog

President Russell M. Nelson said the following:

"When I was a young medical student, my rigorous study of the human body convinced me that God lived. And as I came to know that the body was God’s creation, I became increasingly intrigued with the laws of God that govern the function of the body. Through extensive laboratory research, I later learned the law that governs the beating of the heart. Further, I learned that the beating heart could safely be stopped temporarily to facilitate delicate surgical repairs. This could be done by changing the sodium/potassium ratio in the blood supplied to the heart. Later, when the heart was nourished by blood with a normal sodium/potassium ratio, the heart would again beat normally. These findings proved to be predictable, dependable, and repeatable.

"I recently had the opportunity to explain this to a medical school class. A learned professor who was present asked me, 'But what if it doesn’t work?' I replied, 'It always works! It works according to divine law.'

"Divine law is incontrovertible and irrefutable. Divine law cannot be denied or disputed. And when God’s laws are obeyed, relevant blessings always result! Blessings are always predicated upon obedience to applicable law."

This blog was made in an attempt to simply and clearly catalog divine laws. 

This blog was created by Matthew Havertz: I take full responsibility for the content.

If you would like to help me catalog divine law, please feel free to reach out to me: matthewhavertz (at) gmail (dot) com.

No comments:

Post a Comment